New Benefits Rx
As the cost of prescription medications continues to climb, more Americans are pressured to choose between health and other necessary expenses. Help members take control of their healthcare costs and save on prescription medications with New Benefits Rx. Members save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at 60,000 retail pharmacies nationwide
- Participating retail pharmacies include Walgreens, Target, CVS, and many other independent, national, and regional chains
- Even if your members have insurance, they can present both cards at the pharmacy or research online to receive the lowest price
- Members find the best deal by comparing prescription prices at participating pharmacies through their mobile app or web portal; members can then text or email their prescription price to easily cash in their savings at the pharmacy
- My Medicine Cabinet feature allows members to save their prescription search so they can easily refresh pricing for their next refill
- Savings are available for the member and their family, including certain medications for pets
Click here to search for a medication price and providers in your area!
Pharmacy discounts are not insurance, not intended as a substitute for insurance, and only available at participating pharmacies.
This program is NOT insurance coverage, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, click here. Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd.,Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.